Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tarina Tarantino EyeDream Highlight Duo: Jasper/Agate - Review & Swatches!

 Hey everyone,
Jasper/Agate - which I got on sale at Sephora for a mere $14 CND - is a gorgeous neutral palette from Tarina Tarantino.  Out of all my eye shadow, I definitely use this little guy the most as the two shades are so versatile.


Jasper is a stunning warm yellow beige with a frost finish.  Agate is a medium tan colour with a frost finish.  I typically get the most use out of Agate because I can just use it all over my lid and in the inner corner in the day, but I also like to use it as a base colour and in the inner corner when I'm going out at night.  I use both of these on my inner corner once in a while, and it does an amazing job of opening up the eyes.


Oh my goodness.  Let me just say that the formulation of these shadows is absolutely amazing.  They are the most buttery smooth eye shadows I have ever seen which make them a dream to apply and to blend.  Not to mention, they are so pigmented you only need a very little bit on your brush.  The shades themselves are certainly not unique, but the shades are so versatile so it's a great little duo to have on hand.


This product comes encased in beautiful metallic silver packaging and contains an almost lid sized mirror.  The packaging is pretty big, but certainly not the bulkiest packaging I've seen. Overall, the packaging is one of the prettiest I've seen, and I was very impressed with it.


These eye shadow duos retail for $19 US and contain a whopping .13 oz/3.6 g (x2)...yes, 3.6 g per eye shadow in the duo.  This duo is not limited edition; however, Tarina Tarantino makeup products are no longer available at Sephora as of December 2012, so the only way to order these products is through tarinatarantino.com.

If you're looking for a versatile neutrals duo with amazing formulation, I would definitely check out Jasper/Agate.


1 comment:

  1. We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable information to work on. You've done a
    formidable job and our entire community will be grateful to you.


    Here is my blog monsterbeatsphones-vip.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...