Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Healthy Living: Workout Playlist June 2012

Source
 Hey everyone,
A few weeks ago I really got back into jogging and exercising on a daily basis, so I spent a few hours coming up with my perfect workout playlist.  I like to look for music with a really good beat, something that will keep me feeling motivated and energized while I exercise.  So today I thought I would share this playlist with all of you! I specifically love to use this playlist for running... 
(Click the numbers next to the song names to listen to that particular song)!



1) Space Bound - Eminem
2) Burn It Down - Linkin Park
3) 1901 - Phoenix
4) The Season - The Dodos (This is my fav song to run to! Just try to outrun the drums at the end!) 
5) Part Of Me - Katy Perry (Jacques Lu Cont's Thin White Duke Remix)
6) 99 Problems - Jay-Z ft. Linkin Park
7) Starry Eyed - Ellie Goulding (Russ Chimes remix)
8) Torches - Rise Against
9) Levels - Avicii (Skrillex remix)
10) Neon Black - Candy Coated Killahz
11) The Good Left Undone - Rise Against
12) She Doesn't Mind - Sean Paul
13) Shake It Out - Florence & The Machine
14) Lights - Ellie Goulding (Bassnectar remix)


So there's my workout playlist for you guys, I hope you all find something you like!  As you can tell, I included a variety of music from different genres, but one similarity that they all share is that they all have a wicked beat.  I love finding new music to add to this playlist, so if you have a few songs that you love to work out to let me know what they are below! 

Check out my first Healthy Living post all about hot yoga by clicking here!

5 comments:

  1. Love all these picks! perfect for running,

    Lacey xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely are, I especially love running to The Season, 99 Problems, and 1901!
      xx, Kels

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog! Really made me smile, and I'm completely like you - definitely need a beat to keep the pace to when I run, and you've got a great mix of genres there!

    Alice

    http://SecretsOfAWannabecharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Without a good beat,I just can't run to my full potential! For me, music is just a fantastic motivator. I'm glad my comment made you smile Alice! :)
      xx, Kels

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...