Saturday, February 4, 2012

NOTD: Viva la Juicy inspired nails

 Hey Everyone,
Whenever I'm choosing a perfume for the day, Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy always catches my eye.  The gold charms and hot pink bow are ultra feminine, bright, and fun looking!  The weather here lately has been very dreary, so I wanted to paint my nails a bright colour as a change to the dark polishes i've been wearing lately.



I decided to use 3 coats of Sephora by OPI's 'It's All About Me' - a gorgeous blue based fuchsia cream - as my base colour.  This colour is really similar to the bow on the viva la juicy perfume.  On top, i applied a coat of 'Only Gold For Me' - a gold glitter top coat containing both micro glitter and chunky gold glitter - to represent the shine of the gold charms.  I really like this combination, and I feel like i's a great change from the neutrals and blue's i've been wearing recently.  I'll be first to admit that it isn't a very creative NOTD, but I quite like it!


What do you think about wearing bright varnish colours in the Winter?  Let me know in the comments!

   

6 comments:

  1. Wow this look is so pretty:):) I love Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy perfume too:) Smells amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, it's one of my all time favourite perfumes :) Thanks for commenting, Laura!
      xx, Kels

      Delete
  2. That's fab! Great mix of polishes! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!

    PS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog! Check it out!

    ox,
    -davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...