Friday, October 14, 2011

October Wishlist!

Hey Everyone!  Lately, all of my favorite stores and brands have been coming out with some pretty awesome things, and my wish list is growing longer, and longer.  Today I thought I would share said wish list with you all!
Picture via www.toms.com
Black Glitter Toms
For the longest time I have been contemplating buying these shoes.  I love all things sparkly, and since they're simple and black the glitter doesn't look really tacky.  Toms are the perfect casual shoe for school, a casual outing, and for Autumn.  Plus, they're super duper cute with a cherry on top. ;)
Picture via www.sephora.com
Nails inc. Magnetic Polish 
 "This unique formula has been specially developed with metallic particles to create a pattern on the nail using magnetic forces. As the magnet is held over the nail, the iron powder in the formulation gravitates toward the magnet forming the pattern secretly hidden in the magnet for an astonishing finish".  Okay, so how cool does this varnish sound??  It retails for a wopping $16 per bottle, but it's so very unique. 


Picture via heelsandhome.wordpress.com
Coach Tristee Rainboot
I live in Canada, where it rains and snows (then turns into watery slush) constantly, yet i don't own a single pair of rain boots.  Bad Kelsey, bad!  In my opinion, if you're going to invest in a pair of good rain boots, why can't they be stylish too?  The coach tristee rain boots combined water resistance with style. I absolutely love the cute bow on the back!  Although i would never bring these to the over night camp I'll be volunteering at this Summer, these are picture perfect for walking around Toronto in.  The only picture that I could find was the black ones, but if i purchased them, i would get them in brown. 

Picture via www.sephora.com
NARS Danmari All About Cheeks Palette
If you follow me on twitter, you know i have been dying to get my hands on this palette!!  For more details on it check out my quick overview on this product here


Urban Decay 24/7 liquid liner - El dorado
I've been looking for a gold, glittery pigmented liquid liner for a while now, and this seems to be it.  I've been lusting over el dorado  ever since the 24/7 liquid liners came out and i cannot wait to purchase it!  This eye liner will be perfect for nights out,and days where i want to add a little pop of color to my lids!

Picture via www.juicycouture.com
 Juicy Couture Lottie Lace Dress
OH.MY.GOSH! What i would do to own this beautiful dress.  I love how the black lace makes this dress edgy, yet the style and pink ribbon makes it girly and feminine at the same time.  This is the kind of dress that I would wear to a semi formal, or pair with a pair of tights and black cardigan for perhaps a funeral.  It's almost $300 though, so this is one item on my wish list that will most likely remain there. (sad face).

Do you have an October wish list?  Tell me below, or write an 'october wishlist' post, and link it in the comments!   

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comments :) I'm following you! hope you will follow me back

    ReplyDelete
  2. those boots are so cute!! i need a pair of rain boots as well, i am going to have to look into them :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you fashion and mie, i definitely will :)
    I completely agree, Kayla. I don't think you'd regret it! - xox, Kels

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...