Friday, August 26, 2011

A Fresh Start! - Update: August 26, 2011

Hey Everyone!
So, you may have noticed that for the entire month of August, I've only written 3 posts. I know that's completely out of character for me, considering that I'm known to publish anywhere between one post every couple days to three posts in one day!  I feel that i owe you guys a little bit of an explanation for my absence.  I've been dealing with some personal issues, and the month of August for me has just been all around super stressful.  Obviously, being the last month of Summer vacation, it kind of sucks that I haven't been able to enjoy it and make the best of it as much as i did in July.

That being said, I'm happy to report that for the most part, I'm feeling a whole heck of a lot better and just in time! because School and my birthday are just around the corner, in 12 days in fact!  However, i'm going to take the next 12 days and just kind of relax and try to let myself enjoy the next two weeks, which means that there will be no more posts in August.  What you see is what you get for the rest of the month.

This blogging break has really gotten the wheels turning in my head though, and i have so many awesome ideas that i can't wait to start working on and publishing for you guys in September. I'm working on a bunch of reviews, a Fall Beauty must-haves list, a few GTL's, and a new perfume review!  I'm super excited about September, and i hope you guys are too!  Also, on my more popular posts and for a few of my nail of the day posts, I'm going to retake and re-upload better quality pictures right now. 

In other news, you may have noticed a slight change on my blog.  The layout and color scheme has changed, as well as my banner and signature.  It used to be super pink and girly, but i feel like with the new season, the blog needed to change.  So the background is now white, the color scheme is white, deep fandango and grey.  The photos themselves are now going to be in X-Large.  The banner didn't change too much, the kiss is now more of a deep fandango, and "MissCouture17" is a deep grey.  My signature is no longer "xox, MissCouture17" but now "Love Always, MissCouture17" which i personally like better.

I think that's it for this update, let me know what you think of the new layout and whether you like this one or the old one better.  If you have any requests or series ideas, let me know down below or through e-mail which you can find on the "Contact Me" page.
Your support means the world to me!

 

6 comments:

  1. Love the changes! I'm looking forward to your amazing wisdom and advice coming in September,
    Lots of love, Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lacey! I'm glad you like the new layout! - Kels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for leaving a comment and also following me!I followed you too!!

    I love the reviews you do!!!!

    Keep up with good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Etta! That means a lot. :) - Kels

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog. I followed you will you please follow me back? The link to my blog is http:// camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com . Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Cami! I'll be sure to do that. :) - Kels

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...