Saturday, June 11, 2011

NPOTD!


Hey Everyone!
The nail polish of today is the CR super ultra brilliant nail polish in # 30.  It doesn't have an actual name, which is kind of weird. It's a gorgeous kind of iridescent pink.  I hate how this applies because the formulation of it is really thick so it takes a long time to dry and is kind of hard to apply.  The other thing i hate about this is the smell.  I can't even describe it, but it's disgusting, and I'm very sensitive to smell so i find it hard to handle.  Thankfully, it goes away in about 2 hours.  Considering all those cons, i think it's obvious that this is a polish that i do not wear often at all. 

The color is gorgeous though and it's so nice for Spring/Summer.  I'm actually trying to find a dupe for it now, so if you know of a good dupe for this polish please let me know in the comments below!  Thank you!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...