Tuesday, June 14, 2011

NPOTD! Essie Turquoise and Caicos

I was a little shaky, I fixed it as best as i could.  Natural Light.
Hey Everyone!
 I was outside enjoying the beautiful weather today when i decided to do a nail of the day!  Today's color is the ever so popular Turquoise and Caicos by Essie from their Resort 2010 collection.  This is a beautiful kind of Tiffany blue, and as i mentioned in my May favorites, it's my most worn polish ever which is why it's already a little more than half done. (sigh).  I wouldn't say that it is 100% Tiffany blue, it's a little more turquoise but it's the closest polish color I've found that is similar to that beautiful robin egg blue.    


Above I've compared the nail polish to a Tiffany box in both natural and indoor light.  You can see that it's fairly similar.  

I thought this was a cute picture!
This nail polish is sheer, so you need 3 coats to make it opaque.  I would recommend sealing it with a top coat or else it chips easily.  As well, it takes a long, long, long time to fully dry so be very careful.  


Hope you enjoyed this review.  Comment, Follow, and check out my new twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/search/misscouture117  <-- misscouture17 was taken..how annoying. I'm currently trying to decide on a profile pic for twitter, which ever i choose I'll use as my display picture for this blog too!  Pose ideas? Let me know below! 

What do you think of Turquoise and Caicos?  Is this a color you could see wearing this Summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...